Sinning is winning

This site is dedicated to the Swinging Lifestyle in New England. Life is short and sex is fun! Having to work Monday through Friday at your 40+ hour a week job is a drag! By the time the weekend comes around you have earned a little excitement. If you are a church goer, it gives Jesus one hell of a story on Sunday morning while you bless yourself and blush.
So if you are a swinger or have ever thought about the swing lifestyle here it all is on a neat little webpage. If you have anything to add or questions feel free to send an email: TheWeekendSinner@Yahoo.com
If you are easily offended or uptight go to youtube and watch crazy cat videos. This site is not for you. However if you are looking for some hot fun in New England feel free to come on in!

The Weekend Sinners Podcast

The Weekend Sinners Podcast
Check out our Podcast!

Sinner Girl of the Month

Sinner Girl of the Month
May Sinner Girl of the Month

Maine

Maine
ME Club Listing

NH

NH
NH Club Listing

VT

VT
VT Club Listing

MA

MA
MA Club Listing

RI

RI
RI Club Listing

CT

CT
CT Club Listing

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Theater Fun: Part 3 & 4

Part 3

You lay exhausted, still tied to the bed. Your clit is burning from the attention of the crop, your breasts feel like they have swollen to twice their normal size. Not to mention your still clamped nipples, the clamps removed for each flogging only to be replaced again.

You watch me walk out of the room, returning in a moment. I'm leading a naked Ashley by a leash attached to the collar around her neck. I position her in clear view for you and tell her to assume the position. You watch Ashley submissively spread her legs wide, opening her pussy. She brings her arms up, locking her fingers behind her head, throwing her elbows back, causing her breasts to jut forward. You can't take your eyes off the blonde girl, her body sexy and enticing.


I come up to you and release your nipples, your hands wanting to rub and sooth them but your bonds prevent you. You watch as I bring out two plastic tubes with hoses attached. I reach down and you hear the hum of a motor starting up. I aim the open mouths of the tubes to your nipples and as soon as they touch skin you feel your nipples pulled in. You watch with fascination as your nipples stretch into the tube only to relax a little, then sucked back in. I adjust the motor, the hum becoming a little higher pitched and your nipples are pulled harder into the tubes, stretched further. The hum goes a little higher and you gasp as your nipples are pulled hard, then released, then pulled hard again. I'm getting close to the sensation I want you to endure, so I turn it up more and now it's obvious that each time your nipple is sucked on it's a little too intense, a little painful.

"There we go." I say at your discomfort.

Next you feel a phallus shaped vibrator pushed into your pussy. I keeps sliding it in until you feel completely filled up. I flip it on and your pussy in flooded with sensations of pleasure, your nipples now only adding to your pleasure. I change that by turning up the suction a little more and now you are experiencing waves of pleasure with moments of pain tugging at your nipples.

"Lara, keep your eyes on Ashley." I command and your eyes move to the blonde girl on display before you. "Her torment stops when you cum." You watch me pick up the flogger and walk behind her. You see Ashley's body jerk as the leather strands wrap around your pussy, my underhanded swing hitting her most sensitive spot. Next the leather wraps around her torso, the tips striking her breast and nipple. Then the other side, her other breast feels the sting of leather. Then another upward stroke wraps around her pussy. Then her breasts and you see the pattern.

The vibrator in your pussy, the site of this gorgeous girl getting abused is turning you on. And the knowledge that only your pleasure will save her from her torment spurns you on even more. Soon you're squirming, getting close, almost ready to explode, when I pause to turn up the motor, the pull on your nipples increasing, the pain pulling you away from your orgasm as you watch Ashley's skin continue to redden under the flogger.

Each time you get close, I turn up the suction on your nipples the increased pain delaying your orgasm again and again until you are desperate to cum. Until your nipples aren't returning to normal, but are swollen huge now. It isn't until Ashley finally lets out a scream that I stop turning up the motor, preventing you from cum and you explode in the hardest orgasm you've felt. Each pull on your nipples supercharges it again and again and it goes on forever. I don't stop flogging Ashley until you finish cuming.

"Ashley, make her cum." I command and Ashley pulls the vibrator out of your pussy, her mouth licking you, driving you forward again. My hands massage your tits, causing the tubes to bounce on your swollen nipples. "Lara, you get these off when you cum." And I reach down turning the motor up another notch, your nipples finally making you scream as Ashley licks your pussy like her life depends on it.


Part 4


You look at your tortured nipples. I didn't turn off the motor until I pulled the tubes roughly from your tortured little buds. They're huge, stretched out and swollen, and so tender. They're normally very sensitive, but now, you can almost feel just the slightest breeze against them.

Ashley is still licking your pussy, I never gave her the command to stop and despite all your orgasms and torments you find yourself getting ready again. I pull Ashley off you by her hair, her chin slick with your juices.


"Lara, you need to thank Ashley for that orgasm." You don't know what I mean, but Ashley climbs up over your body, her warm skin against yours and plants a huge kiss against your mouth. You taste yourself on her lips as she pushes her tongue inside your mouth. After a long sensual kiss she lifts up, climbing off you.

"OK, who ever cums first get their pussy flogged."

At that queue, Ashley spins around and climb over you. Her pussy fills your vision as she lowers herself down into a sixty-nine position. You feel her tongue eagerly working on your pussy, her tongue concentrating on your clit. You lift your head a little and taste pussy for the first time, your submission forcing you to do it. But you start slow, you're not sure what to do and it's obvious that Ashley knows what she's doing as she is totally distracting you. I rub my hands over soft skin, tease both of you equally, waiting for the inevitable explosion that coming.

Ashley proves too much for you and you cum into her mouth, your scream of pleasure muffled by her pussy covering your face. After your orgasm subsides, Ashley lifts up, still sitting on your face, your tongue just starting to work on her again when you feel leather impact on your pussy. I hit you again then add, "you flogging stops when you make her cum."

It feels like the flogging went on forever, every time I landed a blow against your pussy you lost your rhythm and it seemed to take Ashley forever to cum. But finally you feel her spasm above you and after a few more hits, my fingers are feeling your tortured skin.

"Lara, I bet you want to get those clamps off your nipples now."



By, I.H. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment