Sinning is winning

This site is dedicated to the Swinging Lifestyle in New England. Life is short and sex is fun! Having to work Monday through Friday at your 40+ hour a week job is a drag! By the time the weekend comes around you have earned a little excitement. If you are a church goer, it gives Jesus one hell of a story on Sunday morning while you bless yourself and blush.
So if you are a swinger or have ever thought about the swing lifestyle here it all is on a neat little webpage. If you have anything to add or questions feel free to send an email: TheWeekendSinner@Yahoo.com
If you are easily offended or uptight go to youtube and watch crazy cat videos. This site is not for you. However if you are looking for some hot fun in New England feel free to come on in!

The Weekend Sinners Podcast

The Weekend Sinners Podcast
Check out our Podcast!

Sinner Girl of the Month

Sinner Girl of the Month
May Sinner Girl of the Month

Maine

Maine
ME Club Listing

NH

NH
NH Club Listing

VT

VT
VT Club Listing

MA

MA
MA Club Listing

RI

RI
RI Club Listing

CT

CT
CT Club Listing

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Theater Fun: Part 1 & 2



We walk into the theater, your hand in mine, like two lovers. You ass wiggle is a little exaggerated by the jeweled butt plug. I pushed the slightly uncomfortable toy inside you before we left and it is having the desired affect of keeping your mind firmly planted between your legs.

We pick our seats and soon the lights dim as the previews start. I reach over, unbuttoning the top buttons on your blouse, exposing the valley between your breasts. I lean over, pulling your blouse wide exposing your breast to the darkness. My mouth finds your nipple, sucking on it, licking it, getting it erect. I bring out a clamp and squeeze it open, lining your nipple up between it's jaws. The noise of the preview drowns out your squeal as the jaw slowly tightens over your nipple.

I reach over, my hand sliding under your blouse, rolling your other nipple between my fingers. I feel your breath quicken a little and I know it's time for the other clamp. Another squeal leaves your lips as both nipples now feel the hard metal squeezing them tight.

Now my hand reaches down, pulling up your short mini-skirt, spreading your legs wide. I immediately find your bare, wet pussy and start sliding my fingertips over your smooth skin.
I lean over to whisper in your ear, "I'll stop playing with you when the movie is over. If you cum you'll be wearing the nipple clamps out of the theater."

As the meaning of my words sink in I feel your pussy tighten around my fingers and your pussy gushes at the thought of being forced to walk out of the theater with metal hanging on your tits. We both know you won't last two hours without cuming, probably several times.

And true to my word, my fingers never stop. They rub your pussy, push inside you, touch your sensitive clit and I hear your moans of ecstasy several times during the movie. Walking out, your cheeks glowing bright red as it seems like every eye is watching your clamped nipples.

Once in the car, I say, "3 orgasms before we get home to get the clamps off." As I start the engine I watch your hand start in, your legs spread wide again. I know you're not going to remember the ride home.

Part 2



I push you down onto the bed, your naked body displayed before me. I take each arm and pull it out to the nearest corner, leather cuffs buckled around your wrist. Next you feel me pull each leg out and soon you are stretched out on the bed, unable to move, unable to protect yourself, your pussy open and exposed for me to use.

"How many times did you cum?" I ask.

"Six," you respond, "Four during the moving and two on the way home." At the mention of the two, I twist the clamps still torturing you nipples, causing the last few words to come out in a gasp.

"Lara, here's your reward for each orgasm." I pick up the leather riding crop, "First, ten hits with the crop, directly to your clit." I gently tap the crop against your clit as I speak the words then set it down. The flogger replaces it in my hand, I let the leather strands drag across your pale skin. "Next, twenty hits of the flogger to your breasts." The strands tug a little on the clamps. I drop the flogger and climb between your legs. "And last, five minutes of me licking your pussy." I lean down, my tongue just touching your clit for a moment, your body reacting instantly.

"Oh, god." you whisper at my touch.

"And Lara, I'm going to try to make you cum, because that will add another orgasm to the list and we'll have to start all over."

The look of shock on your face is priceless as I pick up the crop and make a few test swings in the air. Then, CRACK, as it lands on your clit. I don't lift it off your skin, but hold it tight and slide it around, your arousal mixing with the pain. CRACK! I do it again. After each hit I rub the leather against your clit letting the burning pain die away before I swing again, until ten hits have been administered.

"Lara, now your breasts." I open the jaws of the clamps forcing you to suck in a breath as blood returns to the tips of your nipples. Then the impact of many leather strands striking your chest, slowly heating your skin. It's not overly painful but each impact is building on the previous until finally, with your breath coming in ragged gasps, I set down the flogger.

You watch in horror as I pick up the clamps and torture your nipples again between the jaws. "Three orgasms were required to get those off, remember?" I say as you cope with the pain again. But all thoughts of your nipple immediately fall away as my wet tongue touches your burning clit, soothing it, exciting it, pleasuring it.

"Oh, god, I'm...." you shout out and you pull against the bonds holding you open, keeping you exposed and vulnerable. I don't stop until the five minutes are up and you've started to build up to another orgasm.

"Oooh, Lara, you're going to have to do better than that, now that round doesn't count and you've got seven rounds to get through." I say as I pick up the crop. CRACK. You suck in a breath. "I have a feeling this is going to take all night and your clit will be beaten to a bloody pulp when you're done." CRACK. The smile of pleasure very evident on my face.


To be continued...

By, I.H. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment