Sinning is winning

This site is dedicated to the Swinging Lifestyle in New England. Life is short and sex is fun! Having to work Monday through Friday at your 40+ hour a week job is a drag! By the time the weekend comes around you have earned a little excitement. If you are a church goer, it gives Jesus one hell of a story on Sunday morning while you bless yourself and blush.
So if you are a swinger or have ever thought about the swing lifestyle here it all is on a neat little webpage. If you have anything to add or questions feel free to send an email: TheWeekendSinner@Yahoo.com
If you are easily offended or uptight go to youtube and watch crazy cat videos. This site is not for you. However if you are looking for some hot fun in New England feel free to come on in!

The Weekend Sinners Podcast

The Weekend Sinners Podcast
Check out our Podcast!

Sinner Girl of the Month

Sinner Girl of the Month
May Sinner Girl of the Month

Maine

Maine
ME Club Listing

NH

NH
NH Club Listing

VT

VT
VT Club Listing

MA

MA
MA Club Listing

RI

RI
RI Club Listing

CT

CT
CT Club Listing

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Suprize Meeting

 
I'm walking along the long, lonely road, thinking about life. I hear a noise, and search my surroundings quietly. I come to a clearing, and there they are... She's beautiful, long blond hair lightly flowing behind her as the wind blows around us. Her head is thrown back in ecstasy as she rides his cock, her large breasts bouncing with abandon. Her quiet moans are reaching my very core, and I'm suddenly soaking wet. My eyes are glued on her as my hand slips inside my panties. I've never been attracted to a woman before, but all I can think of is tasting her sweet pussy. I gasp as my finger brushes my clit, then freeze, hoping they haven't heard me...


He looks over at me, our eyes meeting, and again I gasp! It's my step brother, and now I'm wet for an entirely different reason! He's been the object of many of my fantasies over the years our parents have been married. He smiles and says, "Are you just gonna stand there and watch, or are you going to come over and join us?"

I stutter nervously, "Ummm... I ummm..." I'm shaking, because the thought of being with the two of them in that way turns me on so much, but he's family and it's wrong, right? Then she looks at me, smiling, and runs her hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples. She's still riding him, little moans every time he buries himself inside her. She motions her head towards them and bites her lip. It's like my feet have a mind of their own as I hesitantly make my way towards them... I stand before them, unsure what to do, but unable to walk away. She takes my hand and pulls me towards her. She pushes up my skirt, moves aside my panties, and runs her tongue across my slit. I scream as her tongue touches me, and I hear him chuckle behind me. "Fuck you!" I gasp.

He laughs. "Oh, don't worry sister. You will." I can't help it, I moan again. I've fucked myself with my vibrator many times imagining him inside of me. I can't believe it might finally become a reality!
She's attacking my pussy, riding him harder, faster. I know she must be getting close to release, because she's almost wild in her actions! She slides a finger inside me and starts pumping, and then I feel his finger going into my ass! "What are you doing??"

"Just relax... you'll like it. I promise." I try to do as he asks, but I've never had anything go in there! I stop thinking, and just allow myself to feel, and I realize he's right. I do like it! I'm so close, and all of a sudden she screams against my pussy! The sensation is enough to put me over the edge, and I follow very closely behind her.

She crawls off of him, flopping down onto the blanket. I look down and see him in all his glory, standing tall and proud and huge!! "Oh my fucking God!" He laughs, and his hand cracks across my ass.

"Suck it." he orders me, and I moan, dropping to my knees. I take him into my mouth, licking and sucking him softly, tasting her pussy off of his cock. Fuck it tastes good! He pulls me off his cock. "While I'm enjoying the way you're sucking my cock sister, that's not where I want to cum."
I look at her and see her staring at me, legs parted. She bites her lip again, and circles her clit, knowing I'm looking at her. I crawl towards her, and kiss the inside of her thigh. I come to the "V" of her thighs, and look up at her. "May I?" I ask her. She nods. "I've never done this before. Tell me if I'm doing it wrong." She laughs, but nods again. I reach out, running my finger through her slit, making her moan. It gives me courage, and I dip my head and swipe my tongue across her. I never knew it could be like this, and I get more into what I'm doing to her. She tastes so good! Next thing I know, I feel him slide inside my drenched pussy, stretching me around his huge manhood.

"Holy shit, are you tight!" he tells me. "Fuck, you feel good!" He starts pounding my pussy hard, and his hand cracks across my ass again. I whimper, getting even wetter around him. She starts bucking her hips, grinding against my face. He slides a finger inside my ass, still pounding my cunt.

"Oh, fuck!! I'm going to cum! Fuuuck!" I scream, bringing her to orgasm with me. He pumps twice more, and grunts as he shoots stream after stream of hot cum into my pussy. I turn over, taking his cock into my mouth, cleaning my juices off of him. She joins me, kissing me around his cock before sucking his balls into her mouth.

He pulls me up, kissing me deep, then he kisses my forehead. "I'll see you at home. Don't think today was an isolated event. I will have you again..."
I nod, adjusting my clothes, walking away on shaky legs. What a great day!

By: ND Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment