Sinning is winning

This site is dedicated to the Swinging Lifestyle in New England. Life is short and sex is fun! Having to work Monday through Friday at your 40+ hour a week job is a drag! By the time the weekend comes around you have earned a little excitement. If you are a church goer, it gives Jesus one hell of a story on Sunday morning while you bless yourself and blush.
So if you are a swinger or have ever thought about the swing lifestyle here it all is on a neat little webpage. If you have anything to add or questions feel free to send an email: TheWeekendSinner@Yahoo.com
If you are easily offended or uptight go to youtube and watch crazy cat videos. This site is not for you. However if you are looking for some hot fun in New England feel free to come on in!

The Weekend Sinners Podcast

The Weekend Sinners Podcast
Check out our Podcast!

Sinner Girl of the Month

Sinner Girl of the Month
May Sinner Girl of the Month

Maine

Maine
ME Club Listing

NH

NH
NH Club Listing

VT

VT
VT Club Listing

MA

MA
MA Club Listing

RI

RI
RI Club Listing

CT

CT
CT Club Listing

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Gloryhole Experience




Have you ever had that someone who likes to spontaneously text you, hey what are you doing? Knowing that the person asking is, #1 someone you'd like to see #2 fun when you do see him. Well my someone text me.
After a few text back and forth it's a go....Road trip for the afternoon. I'm thinking little Sunday drive, perfect.  Do like Mainers do! I called him to tell him where to pick me up.
"We're stopping in waterville on the way" he said, with a mischievous chuckle behind his words, that only with this man means my boundaries are going to be pushed.  
"what's in Waterville?" I asked knowing that he was not going to give me an answer.
After hanging up I quickly, very quickly kik my bff and asked her what the hell is in waterville that I should be worried about, at Treasure Chest 2.  Looking at my phone as I'm rushing to to get ready for this glorious man. No answer...still no answer, fuck.  My nerves are through the roof but also the excitement is making my panties wet,  not that he needed help doing that. Still no answer! 
I meet up with him, casual chit chat as we take off.  I ask again where are we going.  See this is the part where I love to be with this man because now I'm facing him and the smirk on his face told me everything.... I'm being pushed.  Holy shit! What am I about to do. I told him I was waiting for an answer back from my friend because she surly knew. He asked if I got an answer yet, with that look in his eye.... Still no freakin answer.... Wth the girl that always has her phone in her hand! Failing me now. 
We stop for gas and when he's inside I finally 
get an answer, my friend came through hallelujah. I opened my message. 
GLORY HOLES 
I literally dropped my phone in my lap threw my hands in the air and shook my head.
What have I got myself into? Do I want to do this? Can I do this? I told him months ago I have not, will not do this because I'm not a dirty whore.  Oooooh boundaries are being pushed.  He walked out of the store smiling all proud like a peacock,  I knew he saw the reaction to my text. 
The ride north was in the least making my mind spin. Trying to get myself in the right frame of mind.... Can I do this? I can do this? He assured me he wouldn't leave my side.  Deep breath,  inhale, exhale.  Smile like you're not freaking out inside.  
We hit town and he said something, all is a blur, but I remember replying "not what I was expecting to be doing on a Sunday afternoon". He laughed loudly as I jokingly did the father, son, holy ghost bit. Humor,  humor is good.  
Pulling into the parking lot, I said a little prayer that I didn't run into someone I fucking knew, holy shit that would suck. I'm at a sex shop and Im the girl that doesn't even own any toys! 
Internally I am shaking, want to puke,  but excited, curious, intrigued and starting to get very wet. All these emotions backed with adrenaline felt amazing.  I can do this. I'm his dirty little whore for right now, mmmmm doesn't that sound good. 
After all the security measures of ID checks and small talk, he strolls around the corner me following like a lost puppy and there it was like VIP status,  black velvet drapes leading the way to my new adventure. This should be fun, right?!  I always try to make the best out of every situation.  Today he's gonna get the best I have to give, not knowing what the fuck I'm doing.  Well I know what I'm doing,  but still.  
We enter a booth.  Much nicer then I thought.  Tells me to sit. Theres pics taken,  guy knocking on doors, telling us we need to pay. He feeds the dollar machine.  He looks at me and I know,  game on. Mmmm those blue eyes make me melt into submission like no other.  He tells me to get on my knees.  I grab his belt undo it, all the while thinking Id love this belt to be on my ass. I look up at him give him the look, he grabs a hand full of hair in antistipation, this man wants my mouth. I give it to him. After a few min he told me to put my hand in the hole just to entice our neighbor. 
" M, get your pretty little tits out"
I did as I was told.
" Put your tits near the hole"
That is all it took,  a strangers hand was on one breast, while my man is pinching the other nipple, with his cock in my mouth.  OK I can do this, I am doing this. After what seemed like forever I put my hand in hole snapped my fingers at the stranger and all of a sudden I had a limp cock in my hand.  Jesus Christ come on guy I just let you touch me and I get a wet noodle. The struggle is real, poor fella. 
Some how my man ends up fucking me. I love fucking this man.  Damn I'm getting wet just thinking about him now. OK OK OK back to my first glory holy, well I was having fun but my poor neighbor left,  couldn't get it up. There's another first.  
We leave that booth, cool off for a min and he leads me to a another. This one did not disappoint.  My man's pants down, mine down, tits out his cock in my mouth,  he looks down at me and tells me to see if we have company. Yes we do. I give our friend the finger wave and he doesn't disappoint I'm on my knees between to men who want their cocks sucked and I do. 
"what are u, M?"
"I'm your dirty little whore"
He stands me up bends me over 
"give me that sweet little ass"
As I slowly exhale he slides his very hard and in charge cock in my ass. Oh does he know how to make me feel good.  I am dripping wet,  getting Fucked in the ass so good,  hair grabbing, mouth covering,  railing me until I cum, kinda good. Then all of a sudden he tells me to bend over the hole, ass pressed against the opening, cock in my mouth. I feel cock rubbing and Jerking against me. I feel wet warmth on my ass. I give my guy a look and he smiles as I tell him, "ew it's all wet."  He stands me up pulls my leg up and starts fucking me again. Gawd does he feel good. Making me cum all over his cock. 
I am on my knees again, where I seem to be good at it. There's a different cock looking to get some I start to feel, lick and suck the two cocks in my face I look up for a second and I see that look,  the look of, mmmmm look at her, in all her glory. He tells me to stand up as he pushes my ass against the hole,  then I feel a hand touching my ass, then to my pussy, testing to see how wet I am,  at this point it's running down my leg. I put my foot up on the wall and my guy slides his cock in me,  making this primal grunt that turns me on every time, he wants to fuck me silly, I'm turning him on and he's gonna take it.   I'm getting Fucked, and then the stranger next door starts to finger fuck my ass and I mean he's giving it to me,  I'm feeling good. I hold on to my guys shoulders as I'm getting Fucked every which way. Omg I'm gonna cum.  I start to get a little too loud for my guys liking as he pulls my head back and covers my mouth. I get the message.
"who are u, M"? 
"I'm your dirty little fucking whore" as I'm reaching my climax over and over again. I need to stop the fucking on my ass,  OK buddy u did good,  jeesh. He slides his fingers out the fullness disappearing from both holes. 
"Have you had enough, M?" I nod. 
I get dressed and we walk out.  My thoughts going through my head, as I try not to make eye contact, were spinning. I just fucking did that, my first glory hole. As I smile at life. I shake my head, oooooh you dirty little whore. 

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I bring my wife to the same place, always a good time.

    ReplyDelete