Sinning is winning

This site is dedicated to the Swinging Lifestyle in New England. Life is short and sex is fun! Having to work Monday through Friday at your 40+ hour a week job is a drag! By the time the weekend comes around you have earned a little excitement. If you are a church goer, it gives Jesus one hell of a story on Sunday morning while you bless yourself and blush.
So if you are a swinger or have ever thought about the swing lifestyle here it all is on a neat little webpage. If you have anything to add or questions feel free to send an email: TheWeekendSinner@Yahoo.com
If you are easily offended or uptight go to youtube and watch crazy cat videos. This site is not for you. However if you are looking for some hot fun in New England feel free to come on in!

The Weekend Sinners Podcast

The Weekend Sinners Podcast
Check out our Podcast!

Sinner Girl of the Month

Sinner Girl of the Month
May Sinner Girl of the Month

Maine

Maine
ME Club Listing

NH

NH
NH Club Listing

VT

VT
VT Club Listing

MA

MA
MA Club Listing

RI

RI
RI Club Listing

CT

CT
CT Club Listing

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

On the Edge: Part 2




After a few moments to gather my wits about me, He helped me sit up and unbound my hands. The rest of the rope was left tied to my body. I really liked the feel of the rope and was glad it was left for a while. I could feel it move over my body as I walked over to the chair He had sat in during my questioning and nipple spanking. He undid the button and zipper on His jeans and shoved them and the briefs to his knees. Sitting down on the chair He told me to kneel before Him and give Him a blow job. My Master had gotten up from where he had been watching and walked over to the television for a better view of His slave giving head. I seen He had in His hand, my phone. I heard some clicks of the shutter taking pictures of me. Later I would watch the video of the blow job. At that moment my soul objective was to give the most mind blowing blow job ever.

What I did next got me into a bit of trouble with my Master. You see I had not asked for or was given permission to perform the blow job. Being the eager slave that I am, I took the Man’s cock into my hand and wrapped my lips around the head, curling my tongue, lapping at it like it was an all day sucker. The groans from this Man were music to my ears. I knew He enjoyed what I was doing. Slowly I slid my mouth down onto his cock till it hit the back of my tongue. The musky scent of His skin greeted my nose. I pushed further and felt the cock head slide into my throat. As I came back up to the head I licked down the shaft while gazing at him. He stared back and when I reached the head again and sucked it in He threw his head back, relishing the sensation of my mouth deep throating him again. My free hand gripped his thigh, he grabbed at my wrist and held it. I felt as though I was being held in place but it actually helped me brace myself as I began to suck on his cock in earnest.

My speed increasing with each up and down glide of my mouth. Saliva bathing his cock and pooling in his pubic hair that tickled my nose each time I went down. I felt Him tangle His hands in my hair and begin to move my head up and down on His cock, faster and faster. I love it when my hair is pulled and fingers tangled in it. The pulling sends currents of shivers up and down my spine. Up and down I went fucking my mouth with his cock. Faster and faster I went. Suddenly he slammed my head down and I took all of his cock, gagging just a bit for the first time since I had been sucking on it. I heard him ask my Master if I could ride His cock for a bit. My Master said no, since the condoms were not handy at that moment. I slid back down on the cock pulling him in as deep as I could, undulating my tongue on the underside of his cock. That pulled a deep groan from his chest as I continued the tongue movement until I needed to take a breath and came back up for air. I sucked in huge gulp of air through my nose before I went back down. I started to pick up speed again, up and down my mouth slid sucking and swirling my tongue all over His cock. Sucking for all I was worth. His hands tangling in my hair pulling on it up and down. Soon I felt Him begin to tense up, his cock head swelling even bigger just before it began to shoot hot jets of cum against the back of my throat. I swallowed so as not to lose any of it. My reward for sucking cock. The Man looked over at my Master and told him that that was a first. Normally the first blow job didn’t make him come usually. Was I secretly pleased I had accomplished that? Yes, I was. He also told my Master what a lucky Man he was to have such a talented slave. My Master heartily agreed.

It took me a few moments to stand, kneeling is hard for me and I had stiffened up a bit. But he helped me up and showed me a couple of yoga moves to do to loosen things back up. Those helped tremendously, so much so I do them on a regular basis now.

He sat back in the chair and offered me his boot. Now, I was to bootblack for him. I grabbed my kit from the floor and set out my equipment and prepared to show his combat boots some bootblacking love. While working on the boots, my Master got up and left the room for a moment, while gone the Man leaned closer to me, grabbed the knot between my breasts and pulled me closer for a quick hard kiss, “I’d have fucked you five ways.” He told me. The look in His deep brown eyes serious, leaving me in no doubt that he would of and then some. He released the knot and sat back and asked my Master a question when he returned to the room. While I worked they talked. When I was finished with His boots, He looked them over and proclaimed they would do, but I had more to learn.

By: Flick Her

No comments:

Post a Comment